The New You Awaits
Get your pre-baby body back!
The New You Awaits
The Holidays are fast approaching, and gifting Plastic Surgery is becoming very popular.
From Hush-Hush to News Flash
Until recently, people would never admit to having Plastic Surgery. Times have changed, and the driving forces behind giving plastic surgery as a gift are:
- Timing: during the holidays, it is easier for many people to take time off from work to undergo cosmetic procedures. Additionally, everybody has holiday parties and people get together with family and friends they haven’t seen in a long time. These are the occasions people want to look their best;
- Acceptance: anti-aging techniques and cosmetic improvements are becoming broadly accepted among men and women of all ages. The stigma once associated with plastic surgery is disappearing thanks to vocal celebrities, TV shows, and the desire of regular folks to improve some areas of their body;
- Budget: for many people the end of their fiscal year is near, and spending for cosmetic surgery for themselves or a loved one may be included in their overall financial and tax planning.
Some Helpful Tips About Gifting Plastic Surgery
If you’re thinking of giving a loved one a Plastic Surgery procedure as a gift, follow these steps:
- Make sure the special person in your life has manifested interest in a particular cosmetic procedure, otherwise they may end up feeling inadequate;
- Plastic Surgery is a medical procedure and there is a process to get a patient to surgery. So, the best approach is to surprise your significant other with a free cosmetic consultation and a promise to pay;
- Any reputable Plastic Surgeon does not allow someone to secretly arrange surgery for another person without a comprehensive consultation;
- Although you can suggest a Plastic Surgeon to a loved one, ultimately, the choice is the patient’s. In fact, Plastic Surgery is a deeply personal decision;
- If you prefer to have a gift card under the Christmas tree, pre-pay for a treatment your loved one gets regularly, like Botox.
Common Gift Ideas
Plastic Surgery gifts range from a simple injection of dermal fillers to rhinoplasty, eyelid lift or a mini facelift. Some gift-givers turn to procedures such as tummy tucks or breast augmentation because the recipient has explicitly asked for them.