The New You Awaits
Get your pre-baby body back!
The New You Awaits
Cosmetic Surgery can correct and improve almost any aspect of your body. The following Cosmetic Surgery tips can help you select the right Plastic Surgeon for you, which is essential to achieve the results you desire.
A Confidence Boost
The field of Cosmetic Surgery offers several choices from non-invasive to surgical procedures, patients feel like they get a confidence boost from enhancing their looks or looking more youthful.
List of Cosmetic Surgery Tips
So, what Cosmetic Surgery tips should you consider when making arrangements for Plastic Surgery?
Expect and Ask For Information
- PHOTOS – First of all, always make sure that the Plastic Surgeon you choose is experienced about the kind of surgery you are planning to have and ask to see before and after photos of other patients. This will give you a good sense of his or her work.
- ONLINE & OFFLINE INFO – Use the internet as well as the free cosmetic consultation many Plastic Surgeons like me provide, to learn all that you can about the Cosmetic Surgery procedure you want. Then you can make a more informed decision.
- FREE CONSULTATION – Feel free to ask me plenty of questions regarding the procedure, recovery times, risks and benefits. Every patient is different and I strive to offer a personalized approach to each and every one of my patients.
- FINANCING – Learn about financing options. For instance, we offer an online application to Care Credit through our website. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card exclusively used to pay for health expenses and avoid heavy upfront payments.
Your Health, Safety, and Good Results Are The Priority
- YOUR HEALTH – Make sure you stay healthy prior to your Cosmetic procedure. For example, you should quit smoking prior to and following your procedure to promote oxygen-rich blood circulation and, thus, proper healing. In addition, keep hydrated, so that your body functions the most efficiently.
- ANESTHESIA – Make sure you ask questions related to the Anesthesia. In my practice, my patients’ safety and comfort always come first. For me, the Anesthesiologist administering the anesthesia during any elective cosmetic procedure is very important. Other doctors choose to work with nurse anesthetists or have nurses give sedation, here is why I don’t.
- SPECIAL OFFERS – Don’t be influenced by special offers which could be attractive at the supermarket but should not impact your Cosmetic Surgeon’s choice. In this field, your focus should be on the reputability of the physician and the quality of the treatment.
- RECOVERY – Finally, learn about the recovery process so that you can prepare yourself in advance. Ask your Plastic Surgeon how much time you will need to take off work; how many post-operative visits there will be and ask what any other factors you need to take into consideration going into the surgery.
A positive approach to your procedure as well as following your Plastic Surgeon’s instructions will make recovery easier.